Sunday, February 04, 2007

Old man Ed Oldham tells us about his dream last night.
















Ed is employed as a catalog writer for an outdoor clothing manufacturer. He's 43.
Take it, Ed.


I had a dream last night that I couldn't figure out how to change a tire on my car. Well, it wasn't really my car, in real life, but it was my car in the dream, and I completely believed it was my car, within the dream, that is. Anyway, I've got the owner's manual out, and the jack and tire iron, etc. but I just can't make sense out of how to proceed with this maneuver. And the thing is, I'm saying to myself (in the dream), that I've done this many times, so it should be second nature.

I told a co-worker about it. And he told me that it means I'm lame.

He's 27.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home